According to the indicated regulation, the processing of personal data will be based on the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, and the protection of your privacy and rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of GDPR 2016/679, we provide you with the following information:
The Data Controller is Infoservice s.r.l., represented by its legal representative pro-tempore, VAT number: 04563051004, with registered office in Rome, via Casilina n. 3T; Tel: 06/70307438; Fax: 06/70392218; email: email@example.com.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer is Lawyer Angela Maria Gargano, VAT number: 01399260809, with a studio in Reggio Calabria (RC), Via del Gelsomino n. 45 sc. E; Tel: 0965.895675; Fax: 0965.1870354; email: firstname.lastname@example.org; certified email (PEC): email@example.com.
The protection of users’ privacy and personal data is one of the primary objectives of the websites www.myticketsolution.com (hereinafter referred to as myticketsolution.com) and www.linkavel.com (hereinafter referred to as linkavel.com), both exclusively owned by Infoservice srl. Most of the Portal can be visited without the need to provide any personal data. However, such data will only be required to access specific services offered to users. This information is provided solely for the aforementioned Portals and not for other websites that users may consult through links.
The purposes of the processing of personal data are:
- Sale of products/services;
- Execution of specific requests from the data subject for products and/or services;
- Precise fulfillment of pre-contractual and contractual obligations;
- Compliance, enforcement, or requirement of specific obligations or tasks established by laws, regulations, and/or community norms, solely for the purpose of contract management;
- Protection of all mutual rights arising from negotiations and/or the signing of the contract itself;
- Direct marketing only towards Carriers: sending communications via email regarding the Company’s direct marketing for products and/or services similar to those previously contracted;
- Enabling proper navigation of the My Ticket Solutions and Linkavel Portals through cookies, i.e., navigation data (see specific information on the websites).
Legal basis for processing and Obligation to provide data
Please note that the legal basis for processing is:
- Execution of a contract in which the data subject is a party, or execution of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request;
- Compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject.
Considering the purposes of the processing as described above, providing the requested data is mandatory. Failure to provide them, in whole or in part, may result in the impossibility of executing the contract and/or fulfilling the related legal obligations.
- The processing will be carried out using computer/telematic tools and/or paper-based methods, with organizational and processing logic strictly related to the purposes themselves, in order to guarantee the security, integrity, and confidentiality of the data in compliance with the organizational, physical, and logical measures provided for by current regulations.
- The Data Controller does not adopt any automated decision-making processes, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, of the GDPR.
Scope of Knowledge, Dissemination, and Communication
- The Data Controller informs that your data and information related to the mandate will be known only to the Data Controller and authorized parties involved in the processing, such as employees, interns, and trainees, who, in such cases, may have access to strictly relevant data for the collaboration required, in compliance with the content of individual authorizations.
- The data will not be disclosed.
- Personal data may be communicated, through appropriate procedures, to internal collaborators, external collaborators such as legal, commercial, and tax consulting firms, technical consultants on behalf, the Revenue Agency, shipping service companies, credit institutions, customers and/or suppliers, transportation companies, debt collection and recovery companies, judicial authorities, and, in any case, to all those subjects to whom communication is necessary for the proper fulfillment of the purposes mentioned above. The Data Controller does not intend to transfer personal data to third countries or international organizations.
The data is processed for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and for the period preceding its establishment. Additionally, after the termination of the relationship, the data will be retained within the terms of prescription of rights and/or within the time limits set by tax and fiscal regulations.
Exercise of Data Subject’s Rights
Subject to the limitations provided by the GDPR itself, you have the right to exercise the following rights at any time:
- Access to personal data (Article 15 of the GDPR);
- Rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR), erasure (Article 17 of the GDPR), restriction of processing concerning you (Article 18 of the GDPR);
- Objection to processing;
- Data portability;
- Withdrawal of consent, where applicable: the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal;
- Complaint to the supervisory authority (Data Protection Authority).
You can exercise your rights by sending a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Exercise of the Right to Object to Processing for Direct Marketing Purposes (carried out only towards the Carrier) (Article 21 of the GDPR)
The Carrier has the right to object, at any time, to the processing of personal data concerning them for direct marketing purposes. You can exercise this right by sending a request via email to email@example.com.